The main objective of the Federation is to strengthen the community of Polish students at British Universities. We do so via various different projects that we do, you can learn more about them in the ‘Activities’ section.
The objectives of the Federation are:
1. Development of the Polish student community in the United Kingdom and fostering cooperation and networking between Polish students in the United Kingdom.
2. Providing guidance, expertise and advice to nationwide initiatives and local activities of Polish Student Societies.
3. Representing the interests of Polish students in the United Kingdom on the national and international level.
4. Promotion of civic responsibility, volunteering, and Polish cultural heritage amongst young Poles in the United Kingdom.
5. Supporting the organization of the Congress of Polish Student Societies in the United Kingdom.
6. Advancement of education by encouraging young Poles to undertake undergraduate and postgraduate studies at universities in the United Kingdom.
7. Developing and maintaining a collection of the CIO’s and student-oriented documentation including, but not limited to, images, recordings and videos for future generations of students.
8. Nothing in this constitution shall authorise an application of the property of the CIO for the purposes which are not charitable.